I will be in Delray in July with a 10 and 12 year old. One has expressed interest in the Everglades. I know it will be extremely hot and humid and probably have a lot of mosquitos in the Everglades that time of year. Any suggestions how to make this a pleasant activity? Also, wthat else is there to do (besides ocean and pool) in the surrounding area of Delray Beach, FL?
What sights for 10 and 12 year olds around Delray Beach, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 5 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 6 palm desert, CA
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 New York Trip
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Philadelphia ?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 14 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 15 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 16 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 18 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 23 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 24 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 25 Exploring New Jersey and New York city