I will be in Delray in July with a 10 and 12 year old. One has expressed interest in the Everglades. I know it will be extremely hot and humid and probably have a lot of mosquitos in the Everglades that time of year. Any suggestions how to make this a pleasant activity? Also, wthat else is there to do (besides ocean and pool) in the surrounding area of Delray Beach, FL?
What sights for 10 and 12 year olds around Delray Beach, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Boston area -- nature
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas