I will be in Delray in July with a 10 and 12 year old. One has expressed interest in the Everglades. I know it will be extremely hot and humid and probably have a lot of mosquitos in the Everglades that time of year. Any suggestions how to make this a pleasant activity? Also, wthat else is there to do (besides ocean and pool) in the surrounding area of Delray Beach, FL?
What sights for 10 and 12 year olds around Delray Beach, FL
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado