I will be in Delray in July with a 10 and 12 year old. One has expressed interest in the Everglades. I know it will be extremely hot and humid and probably have a lot of mosquitos in the Everglades that time of year. Any suggestions how to make this a pleasant activity? Also, wthat else is there to do (besides ocean and pool) in the surrounding area of Delray Beach, FL?
What sights for 10 and 12 year olds around Delray Beach, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings