I will be in Delray in July with a 10 and 12 year old. One has expressed interest in the Everglades. I know it will be extremely hot and humid and probably have a lot of mosquitos in the Everglades that time of year. Any suggestions how to make this a pleasant activity? Also, wthat else is there to do (besides ocean and pool) in the surrounding area of Delray Beach, FL?
What sights for 10 and 12 year olds around Delray Beach, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Christmas in TX
- 19 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w