We are planning to fly from Detroit into Denver in early September, rent a car, and circle the state for 2 weeks. We are thinking head to Estes Park first, but not sure how long to plan to be in Park. Since there is nowhere to stay , should we plan to stay at Grand Lake or Granby if we take the time to hike a few trails? Can we see the highlights of Park in a day? Will we be able to reach Grand Junction in day ? We hope to stop and look, not just drive. Any specific route suggestions from there to Mesa Verda? Is the Royal Bridge worthwhile or to commercial? Any suggestions appreciated, as we are just fumbling with facts and info at this time! Thanks..
What should we not miss in Colorado?
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 11 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 14 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Please critique our plan...
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Gearhart Oregon
- 19 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 20 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California