Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Refining my California Itinerary
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 19 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 20 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding