Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 5 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 10 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 13 Family Camp in Maine
- 14 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 15 San Diego
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?