Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 Key West at Christmas time
- 4 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 5 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 12 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 20 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 21 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Blue ridge parkway
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas