Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 2 weeks in Alaska
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Charlotte restaurant help
- 11 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 14 Yosemite Fire
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 17 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo