Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 3 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 4 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Long Island Advice
- 8 Monterey and Napa
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 13 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 East Coast in December
- 16 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 17 New England in the fall
- 18 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 19 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions