Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 2 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 3 NYC Clubs for live music
- 4 Seattle: Something Different?
- 5 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 6 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 ONP help
- 12 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 13 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 14 California road trip
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?