Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Island Advice
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 4 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 5 Philadelphia ?
- 6 Tour of the Wester US
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 10 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 15 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 16 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 17 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 18 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 19 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 20 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 Hawaii
- 23 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 24 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 25 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help