Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 St Patrick's renovations
- 13 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 14 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 From Seattle airport to the city
- 20 General Utah planning questions
- 21 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 New York City Christmas Trip