Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 20 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed