Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!