Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 New Orleans pictures
- 3 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 16 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 17 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 18 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 19 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Kauai: Is two nights enough?