Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Fall color yet?
- 4 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 11 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 N California trip questions
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 19 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 22 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 New England Skiing
- 25 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august