Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 10 day trip
- 5 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 8 Which FL town is best?
- 9 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 10 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 Condo Rental in Florida
- 15 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 16 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 17 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 18 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 planning a trip to US
- 21 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 22 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 23 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 24 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 25 Texas