Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
- 1 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 2 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 10 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 Meredith New Hampshire
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 21 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 22 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 23 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 24 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 25 Kennebunkport Restaurants