Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 2 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 5 Two airports to choose from?
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 8 Apartment Rentals DC
- 9 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 10 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 11 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 12 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 15 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 16 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 17 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 18 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 19 Western North Carolina
- 20 Kayaking in Kauai
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area