Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Judo in California?
- 2 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida