Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 6 One Night at Logan Airport
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 Circle Oahu / luau
- 9 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 17 Four days in DC
- 18 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 19 3 nights in Nashville
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Please help with itinerary
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?