Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Question about Miami travel
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions