I may try to book a condo through VRBO vs. staying in a hotel during my 3 day visit. I would like to take the light rail from the airport to whereever we stay. I also want to be a short walk from Pike's Place, sights and shopping. If anyone is familiar with VRBO - can you help me decide on the neighborhoods to select? Belltown, Captial Hill, etc. The ones that advertise they have a balcony with a water view are especially appealing. Thanks for any suggestions.
What 'neighborhood' to book for 3 days in Seattle?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 pa to az
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??