I may try to book a condo through VRBO vs. staying in a hotel during my 3 day visit. I would like to take the light rail from the airport to whereever we stay. I also want to be a short walk from Pike's Place, sights and shopping. If anyone is familiar with VRBO - can you help me decide on the neighborhoods to select? Belltown, Captial Hill, etc. The ones that advertise they have a balcony with a water view are especially appealing. Thanks for any suggestions.
What 'neighborhood' to book for 3 days in Seattle?
- 1 Minnesota State Fair
- 2 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 3 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 4 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 5 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 10 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 13 Trying To Find a Place
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 16 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 17 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 18 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?