I may try to book a condo through VRBO vs. staying in a hotel during my 3 day visit. I would like to take the light rail from the airport to whereever we stay. I also want to be a short walk from Pike's Place, sights and shopping. If anyone is familiar with VRBO - can you help me decide on the neighborhoods to select? Belltown, Captial Hill, etc. The ones that advertise they have a balcony with a water view are especially appealing. Thanks for any suggestions.
What 'neighborhood' to book for 3 days in Seattle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 6 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 11 New England September
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 California
- 15 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Miami Marlins
- 21 Florida or caribbean
- 22 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 25 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle