We're about to kick off the busy season of holiday travel and we need your help with an upcoming blog story. We're asking the Fodor's Community to submit their favorite holiday travel memories and would love to hear yours!
To get you started, here are some Fodorites that have shared their memories on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151317428687433&set=a.10150255507767433.367841.27630567432&type=1
Have a memory you'd like to share? Just leave it in the comments below.
What is your favorite holiday travel memory?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 los angeles restaurants
- 4 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 5 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 6 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 11 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 12 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 16 NW Houston restaurant help
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 19 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 20 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 23 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 24 charleston during Christmas Week
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach