We're about to kick off the busy season of holiday travel and we need your help with an upcoming blog story. We're asking the Fodor's Community to submit their favorite holiday travel memories and would love to hear yours!
To get you started, here are some Fodorites that have shared their memories on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151317428687433&set=a.10150255507767433.367841.27630567432&type=1
Have a memory you'd like to share? Just leave it in the comments below.
What is your favorite holiday travel memory?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 2 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 3 must see and do's in Maui?
- 4 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 5 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 6 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 7 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 New York City - apartment locations
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 12 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 13 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 14 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 15 Girls' Getaway
- 16 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 17 Car Rental in Sedona
- 18 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 new york subway help please
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 25 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ