I was looking at a hotel website (Bienville House, New Orleans), and one of the amenities listed is "triple-sheeting of the beds". What on earth does this mean? I'm assuming that the typical set-up of flat sheet and fitted sheet could be called "double-sheeting", but where does that darn third sheet come in? Thanks!
What is "triple-sheeting"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 West Coast Bound End of March
- 9 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 10 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 11 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 12 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 13 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 20 Best places to move to Florida?
- 21 Philadelphia
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 25 Salt Lake City