Can anyone recommend some things to do and see in Melbourne, FL? Any restaurant recommendations? We'll be going in May. Do people swim in the ocean that time of year, or will it still be too cool? Are the beaches pretty? Thanks for any info. you can provide!
What is there to do in Melbourne, Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 2 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 3 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Quiet hotel room in University district?