We are flying out of LAX to SYD on New Years Eve and have passes to use the United lounge - a perk of getting their credit card. Is that a good lounge to hang around until our 9:15om flight? Since it's New Year's Eve, we were considering leaving the airport to go to dinner, but someone told us those lounges have food and drinks. It would be easier just to stay there.
What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 3 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah