We are flying out of LAX to SYD on New Years Eve and have passes to use the United lounge - a perk of getting their credit card. Is that a good lounge to hang around until our 9:15om flight? Since it's New Year's Eve, we were considering leaving the airport to go to dinner, but someone told us those lounges have food and drinks. It would be easier just to stay there.
What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 4 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 8 Atlanta with kids
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?