We are flying out of LAX to SYD on New Years Eve and have passes to use the United lounge - a perk of getting their credit card. Is that a good lounge to hang around until our 9:15om flight? Since it's New Year's Eve, we were considering leaving the airport to go to dinner, but someone told us those lounges have food and drinks. It would be easier just to stay there.
What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 Orlando to Savannah
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Dinner in Miami
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 14 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England