Hi, I was wondering what would be the best time of year to visit Providence, RI? I was thinking of visiting over July 4th? How will the weather be and is there lots to see and do? Please advise.
What is the best time of year to go to Providence?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 9 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 10 Texas for art and history lovers
- 11 Vegas in mid may
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Which FL town is best?
- 18 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 19 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 20 Texas
- 21 planning a trip to US
- 22 10 day trip
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!