You guys ROCK this Forum and I cannot tell you how helpful it is so "Thank you" in
advance with any help you can offer. My husband and I are from St. Louis, MO. We went to Zion and Bryce in the Fall of 2009...including Willis Creek and Lower Calf Creek falls.
We would now like to do a Four Corner trip in May 2010. I'm trying to stay away from the holiday crowd so I felt some time between May 10th and the 24th would be a good span to decide when to leave and get back. We want the trip to be 10 or 11 days total. There are two things I really want to do and both have certain dates they open for the season. The first is SoaringTree Top Adventures in Durango Colorado Mountains..the first day they open is May 14th. The 2nd is to go to Mesa Verde after the 15th of May because the Balcony House is open until 5:00 for tours (I know many will think that 2 extra hours is no big deal but I love photography and want to try to catch the best light.) I would plan on staying at least 2 days in Mesa Verde. We also hope to get to go to the following: Monument Valley (will try to get a room at The View hotel), Canyonland, Arches, Antelope Canyon if it isn't too far and any other places not too out of the way we wouldn't want to miss. I am very flexible with where we would fly in and out of (suggestions would be very helpful) and suggestions on the best route to get the most in. We love hiking and I LOVE photography!!!! Thanks guys...this forum is what helped us have the best vacation ever to Bryce and Zion
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 6 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 7 car rentals in San Diego
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 First time visit to California
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 NY State Assembly Internship
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 21 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 22 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 23 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 24 San Francisco
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
what is the best route to take...trying to work out schedule in May..