You guys ROCK this Forum and I cannot tell you how helpful it is so "Thank you" in
advance with any help you can offer. My husband and I are from St. Louis, MO. We went to Zion and Bryce in the Fall of 2009...including Willis Creek and Lower Calf Creek falls.
We would now like to do a Four Corner trip in May 2010. I'm trying to stay away from the holiday crowd so I felt some time between May 10th and the 24th would be a good span to decide when to leave and get back. We want the trip to be 10 or 11 days total. There are two things I really want to do and both have certain dates they open for the season. The first is SoaringTree Top Adventures in Durango Colorado Mountains..the first day they open is May 14th. The 2nd is to go to Mesa Verde after the 15th of May because the Balcony House is open until 5:00 for tours (I know many will think that 2 extra hours is no big deal but I love photography and want to try to catch the best light.) I would plan on staying at least 2 days in Mesa Verde. We also hope to get to go to the following: Monument Valley (will try to get a room at The View hotel), Canyonland, Arches, Antelope Canyon if it isn't too far and any other places not too out of the way we wouldn't want to miss. I am very flexible with where we would fly in and out of (suggestions would be very helpful) and suggestions on the best route to get the most in. We love hiking and I LOVE photography!!!! Thanks guys...this forum is what helped us have the best vacation ever to Bryce and Zion
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
what is the best route to take...trying to work out schedule in May..