You guys ROCK this Forum and I cannot tell you how helpful it is so "Thank you" in
advance with any help you can offer. My husband and I are from St. Louis, MO. We went to Zion and Bryce in the Fall of 2009...including Willis Creek and Lower Calf Creek falls.
We would now like to do a Four Corner trip in May 2010. I'm trying to stay away from the holiday crowd so I felt some time between May 10th and the 24th would be a good span to decide when to leave and get back. We want the trip to be 10 or 11 days total. There are two things I really want to do and both have certain dates they open for the season. The first is SoaringTree Top Adventures in Durango Colorado Mountains..the first day they open is May 14th. The 2nd is to go to Mesa Verde after the 15th of May because the Balcony House is open until 5:00 for tours (I know many will think that 2 extra hours is no big deal but I love photography and want to try to catch the best light.) I would plan on staying at least 2 days in Mesa Verde. We also hope to get to go to the following: Monument Valley (will try to get a room at The View hotel), Canyonland, Arches, Antelope Canyon if it isn't too far and any other places not too out of the way we wouldn't want to miss. I am very flexible with where we would fly in and out of (suggestions would be very helpful) and suggestions on the best route to get the most in. We love hiking and I LOVE photography!!!! Thanks guys...this forum is what helped us have the best vacation ever to Bryce and Zion
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Carolina airports
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 21 Roadtrip July 2017
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 24 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids
what is the best route to take...trying to work out schedule in May..