You guys ROCK this Forum and I cannot tell you how helpful it is so "Thank you" in
advance with any help you can offer. My husband and I are from St. Louis, MO. We went to Zion and Bryce in the Fall of 2009...including Willis Creek and Lower Calf Creek falls.
We would now like to do a Four Corner trip in May 2010. I'm trying to stay away from the holiday crowd so I felt some time between May 10th and the 24th would be a good span to decide when to leave and get back. We want the trip to be 10 or 11 days total. There are two things I really want to do and both have certain dates they open for the season. The first is SoaringTree Top Adventures in Durango Colorado Mountains..the first day they open is May 14th. The 2nd is to go to Mesa Verde after the 15th of May because the Balcony House is open until 5:00 for tours (I know many will think that 2 extra hours is no big deal but I love photography and want to try to catch the best light.) I would plan on staying at least 2 days in Mesa Verde. We also hope to get to go to the following: Monument Valley (will try to get a room at The View hotel), Canyonland, Arches, Antelope Canyon if it isn't too far and any other places not too out of the way we wouldn't want to miss. I am very flexible with where we would fly in and out of (suggestions would be very helpful) and suggestions on the best route to get the most in. We love hiking and I LOVE photography!!!! Thanks guys...this forum is what helped us have the best vacation ever to Bryce and Zion
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 2 Hawaii Help
- 3 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 6 Yellowstone in early May
- 7 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 8 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 9 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 13 Renting a car with DWAI
- 14 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 15 San Francisco first visit.
- 16 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 17 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 18 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 19 Park City- handicapped
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 24 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
what is the best route to take...trying to work out schedule in May..