I am trying to plan a weekend road trip get-away with my husband for sometime in mid or late July. We live in Chicago and would like to find the absolute best resort/spa in the midwest for some R&R. I prefer not to drive more than 4 hours. The Kohler Lodge in WI is an obvious choice, but I'm concerned that it could end up overrated (& I've never seen it make CN Traveler's Lists). Service is a top priority. Any suggestions?
What is the best resort in the Midwest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 5 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 8 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 13 Balloon fest hotels
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 19 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 22 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 Transportation help in Philly