I am trying to plan a weekend road trip get-away with my husband for sometime in mid or late July. We live in Chicago and would like to find the absolute best resort/spa in the midwest for some R&R. I prefer not to drive more than 4 hours. The Kohler Lodge in WI is an obvious choice, but I'm concerned that it could end up overrated (& I've never seen it make CN Traveler's Lists). Service is a top priority. Any suggestions?
What is the best resort in the Midwest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 20 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 21 Door County Suggestions
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 24 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC