Help me out, Minneapolitans: we're going to see a band at First Avenue, and would love to know what it's like. Since tix are general admission, and doors open at 7pm, what time should we get there? Are there seats to snag, or tables? If we're late, do we have to stand the whole time? Does the act start at 7pm? I know, I should call the club, but I thought I'd check here in case any Fodorites have been there recently. Thanks!
What is it like to see a band at First Avenue in Minneapolis?
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 14 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 19 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 20 Columbus food !
- 21 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 22 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 23 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 24 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 25 Wildfire near Yosemite