im planning a summer trip to Galveston and Kemah and will have to drive through Houston to get there. Ive never been before but have heard that traffic congestion can be rather bad in Houston. What are some tips and advice and areas I should avoid to alleviate having to be stuck in nightmarish bumper-to-bumper traffic.
what is Houston's most congested stretch of highway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 2 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 3 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 4 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 9 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 10 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 11 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 12 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 15 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 16 best of yellowstone
- 17 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 18 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 19 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 San Francisco - mid October
- 22 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 23 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions