for a family... even up in Canada... we can drive or fly... but want to stay closer to home (PHL) as it is just too long of a trip to go to Aspen (our ussual) for a weekend.... 2 kids, one boards... husband just likes great restaurants (i.e. Aspen... and I am a bunny hill skier.... we need luxury accomodations as well.... so high maintanance!... help!
what is best ski resort on the east coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Wedding venue in NH
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Alaska
- 24 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 25 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?