My husband and I live in Naples and were planning on going to bahamas this summer for our anniversary but we are now expecting a baby I'll be 32 weeks pregnant during our time and so we decided to stay in florida somewhere. We both love the resorts in other countries that are on the beach and have beautiful pool areas and rooms with great service. I really love more private beach areas and a big pretty pool. We won't be able to do any activities at that time so relaxing is my primary purpose! I can't seem to find anywhere though that's between 250-300/n. I was in love with Little Palm Key Resort but it's almost 1k/n! Is there anywhere like this? I want to stay within a 3 hr radius of Naples. So that means Miami beach ( a little busy for us), West plam, clearwater, siesta key, etc. Any ideas welcome!
What is a romantic beach hotel in south florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?