My husband and I live in Naples and were planning on going to bahamas this summer for our anniversary but we are now expecting a baby I'll be 32 weeks pregnant during our time and so we decided to stay in florida somewhere. We both love the resorts in other countries that are on the beach and have beautiful pool areas and rooms with great service. I really love more private beach areas and a big pretty pool. We won't be able to do any activities at that time so relaxing is my primary purpose! I can't seem to find anywhere though that's between 250-300/n. I was in love with Little Palm Key Resort but it's almost 1k/n! Is there anywhere like this? I want to stay within a 3 hr radius of Naples. So that means Miami beach ( a little busy for us), West plam, clearwater, siesta key, etc. Any ideas welcome!
What is a romantic beach hotel in south florida?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 4 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 12 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 13 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 14 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 15 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations