My husband and I live in Naples and were planning on going to bahamas this summer for our anniversary but we are now expecting a baby I'll be 32 weeks pregnant during our time and so we decided to stay in florida somewhere. We both love the resorts in other countries that are on the beach and have beautiful pool areas and rooms with great service. I really love more private beach areas and a big pretty pool. We won't be able to do any activities at that time so relaxing is my primary purpose! I can't seem to find anywhere though that's between 250-300/n. I was in love with Little Palm Key Resort but it's almost 1k/n! Is there anywhere like this? I want to stay within a 3 hr radius of Naples. So that means Miami beach ( a little busy for us), West plam, clearwater, siesta key, etc. Any ideas welcome!
What is a romantic beach hotel in south florida?
View all United States activity »
- 1 California Tour Groups?
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January