My husband and I live in Naples and were planning on going to bahamas this summer for our anniversary but we are now expecting a baby I'll be 32 weeks pregnant during our time and so we decided to stay in florida somewhere. We both love the resorts in other countries that are on the beach and have beautiful pool areas and rooms with great service. I really love more private beach areas and a big pretty pool. We won't be able to do any activities at that time so relaxing is my primary purpose! I can't seem to find anywhere though that's between 250-300/n. I was in love with Little Palm Key Resort but it's almost 1k/n! Is there anywhere like this? I want to stay within a 3 hr radius of Naples. So that means Miami beach ( a little busy for us), West plam, clearwater, siesta key, etc. Any ideas welcome!
What is a romantic beach hotel in south florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?