We're going to Newport Beach but want to spend 2 full days in LA. We want to make the most out of our visit. Where should we stay and what shall we do? We don't want to do things like Disneyland or Marine World or Universal Studios. Any suggestions?
What is a must to do in greater LA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Seattle: Something Different?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Park City ideas
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Berkshires in late October