So I am watching the show No Reservations and Anthony is discussing conch fritters...and they look sooooo good!
If anyone here has had conch, what does it taste like? What seafood is it similar to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 3 Seaside, California
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 What car service?
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Denali
- 20 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 21 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 22 Maine in May?
- 23 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 24 New Years Eve in NYC
- 25 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.