So I am watching the show No Reservations and Anthony is discussing conch fritters...and they look sooooo good!
If anyone here has had conch, what does it taste like? What seafood is it similar to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 4 Grand Teton Questions
- 5 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 6 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 7 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 8 Grand American Road Trip!
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 12 Rules of the Subway
- 13 Grand Teton Questuons
- 14 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 17 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 18 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 19 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Alabama trip in Dec
- 22 Las vegas +21
- 23 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 24 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion