So I am watching the show No Reservations and Anthony is discussing conch fritters...and they look sooooo good!
If anyone here has had conch, what does it taste like? What seafood is it similar to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Houston during hurricane
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 7 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 8 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 9 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 12 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 13 Maui and Kauai
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 18 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 19 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 Christmas in Colorado
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!