Someone mentioned this market to me a while ago. They said it's only open on Friday. What do you know about it? Does it offer a lot? I live in Balto. Is it worth a visit to? Any other info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
What do you know about the "New Eastern Market" in York, Pa?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 4 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 5 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 8 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 9 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 late-night DC restaurant
- 15 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 16 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 17 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 20 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 23 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water