My hubby and I leave for Kauai on December 8th, and I'm beginning to wonder what to pack. We both burn easily in sunlight, so obviously hats are a must, but do many people wear hats in Hawaii? What type do they wear? I dress pretty casually, so would capri pants, athletic shoes and t-shirts be okay, or do people tend to wear nicer warm weather clothes? Also, are there places where shorts etc. can be picked up relatively inexpensively? My problem is that I'm a bit worried about being surrounded by scantily-clad women who are much thinner than me, and feeling like a frump... Also, we'll be staying in condos in Kauai and Molokai, so we'll have easy access to laundry. Any tips would be appreciated!
What do people wear in Kauai/Molokai/Waikiki in early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Tucson area flooding
- 10 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 first time in AZ
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 19 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 20 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 21 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 25 St. Simon, Georgia