My hubby and I leave for Kauai on December 8th, and I'm beginning to wonder what to pack. We both burn easily in sunlight, so obviously hats are a must, but do many people wear hats in Hawaii? What type do they wear? I dress pretty casually, so would capri pants, athletic shoes and t-shirts be okay, or do people tend to wear nicer warm weather clothes? Also, are there places where shorts etc. can be picked up relatively inexpensively? My problem is that I'm a bit worried about being surrounded by scantily-clad women who are much thinner than me, and feeling like a frump... Also, we'll be staying in condos in Kauai and Molokai, so we'll have easy access to laundry. Any tips would be appreciated!
What do people wear in Kauai/Molokai/Waikiki in early December?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants