My hubby and I leave for Kauai on December 8th, and I'm beginning to wonder what to pack. We both burn easily in sunlight, so obviously hats are a must, but do many people wear hats in Hawaii? What type do they wear? I dress pretty casually, so would capri pants, athletic shoes and t-shirts be okay, or do people tend to wear nicer warm weather clothes? Also, are there places where shorts etc. can be picked up relatively inexpensively? My problem is that I'm a bit worried about being surrounded by scantily-clad women who are much thinner than me, and feeling like a frump... Also, we'll be staying in condos in Kauai and Molokai, so we'll have easy access to laundry. Any tips would be appreciated!
What do people wear in Kauai/Molokai/Waikiki in early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 N California trip questions
- 2 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 3 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 10 New England in the fall
- 11 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Fall color yet?
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 23 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 24 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 25 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015