My hubby and I leave for Kauai on December 8th, and I'm beginning to wonder what to pack. We both burn easily in sunlight, so obviously hats are a must, but do many people wear hats in Hawaii? What type do they wear? I dress pretty casually, so would capri pants, athletic shoes and t-shirts be okay, or do people tend to wear nicer warm weather clothes? Also, are there places where shorts etc. can be picked up relatively inexpensively? My problem is that I'm a bit worried about being surrounded by scantily-clad women who are much thinner than me, and feeling like a frump... Also, we'll be staying in condos in Kauai and Molokai, so we'll have easy access to laundry. Any tips would be appreciated!
What do people wear in Kauai/Molokai/Waikiki in early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 2 Florida St George's Island
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Weekend in NYC
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 17 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 18 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 21 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 24 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 25 Richmond highlights?