My hubby and I leave for Kauai on December 8th, and I'm beginning to wonder what to pack. We both burn easily in sunlight, so obviously hats are a must, but do many people wear hats in Hawaii? What type do they wear? I dress pretty casually, so would capri pants, athletic shoes and t-shirts be okay, or do people tend to wear nicer warm weather clothes? Also, are there places where shorts etc. can be picked up relatively inexpensively? My problem is that I'm a bit worried about being surrounded by scantily-clad women who are much thinner than me, and feeling like a frump... Also, we'll be staying in condos in Kauai and Molokai, so we'll have easy access to laundry. Any tips would be appreciated!
What do people wear in Kauai/Molokai/Waikiki in early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 20 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 21 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 22 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?