I would like to invest in a condo or townhouse in Delware along the coast in between Fenwick Island and Rehobeth Beach. Upscale is a plus. Ocean or Bayview. Would like to rent it out when we aren't there. I live in Maryland so Delaware is close but I do not want a place in Ocean City. Looking for a more laid back place with good restaurants and good shopping nearby. What's the best town? Dewey, Lewes, Bethany, Rehobeth?
What Delaware Shore Town to buy condo?
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 3 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 4 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 11 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?