My husband and I are booked at the Green Springs inn and Cottage in St. Francisville, LA in June. I spoke with the owner Madeline Nevill and she seems very nice. Does anyone have suggestions on things to do? We love to do "authentic" both sightseeing and eating. Please advise what the locals enjoy.
What can we do in St. Francisville, LA?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 14 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 15 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 16 Grand Canyon in March?
- 17 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 18 California Tour Groups?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA