My wife and I are going to San Fran next summer for 2-3 nights as part of a California vacation. Last time we went, 10 years ago, we went with our kids and stayed in Fisherman's Wharf. I am interested in a recommendation whether Nob Hill, Financial District, Union Square or the Embarcadero area would be more interesting. Just looking for a nice area to stay and am not concerned with tourist attractions.
What area to stay in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 How to dress in Vegas
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 17 St Patrick's renovations
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 22 From Seattle airport to the city
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015