We will be in Memphis for one night in June. I was reading some other threads and there are lots of references to unsafe areas in Memphis. Where should we stay? Where should we avoid? Prefer a place with free parking as we will be on a road trip with our car.
What area to stay in for Memphis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 3 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 One day in Washington DC
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Key West on NYE
- 15 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 18 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions