My husband and I will be in st. louis in early June for a few nights and are trying to decide on what area to stay in. We will probably do some things in Forest Park so it might be good to stay there but also like when we can wander through pretty/historic neighborhoods in the morning or for dinner. appreciate your suggestions.
what area of st. louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 4 San Fransisco to LA
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell