My husband and I will be in st. louis in early June for a few nights and are trying to decide on what area to stay in. We will probably do some things in Forest Park so it might be good to stay there but also like when we can wander through pretty/historic neighborhoods in the morning or for dinner. appreciate your suggestions.
what area of st. louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 11 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo