My husband and I will be in st. louis in early June for a few nights and are trying to decide on what area to stay in. We will probably do some things in Forest Park so it might be good to stay there but also like when we can wander through pretty/historic neighborhoods in the morning or for dinner. appreciate your suggestions.
what area of st. louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Advice on Roadtrip
- 3 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 4 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 11 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 12 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 13 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 14 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 15 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 16 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 17 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 20 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 21 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 22 Montana- what are must see places?
- 23 California San Diego area lodging
- 24 Kauai Garden tours
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite