My husband and I will be in st. louis in early June for a few nights and are trying to decide on what area to stay in. We will probably do some things in Forest Park so it might be good to stay there but also like when we can wander through pretty/historic neighborhoods in the morning or for dinner. appreciate your suggestions.
what area of st. louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 7 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 11 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 24 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list