We'll be two couples, in our 50's and 60's, in D.C. this weekend. We arrive late afternoon Fri., and we have a baseball game Sat. afternoon. So our main chunks of free time are Fri. night and Sat. night , tho' we also might have a few hrs. Sun. before leaving.
I've been to D.C. before but only recall daytime activities - museums, monuments, etc.; in the evenings just dined out, sometimes heard music, browsed bookstores. Am wondering if anyone has favorite nighttime activities, for those of us a little older and looking not for noisy bar scene but for interesting ideas? Also open to quieter music venues!
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Area
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 4 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 5 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 6 San Fran
- 7 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 8 California/Yosemite
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Sedona to Vegas
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 21 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte