We'll be two couples, in our 50's and 60's, in D.C. this weekend. We arrive late afternoon Fri., and we have a baseball game Sat. afternoon. So our main chunks of free time are Fri. night and Sat. night , tho' we also might have a few hrs. Sun. before leaving.
I've been to D.C. before but only recall daytime activities - museums, monuments, etc.; in the evenings just dined out, sometimes heard music, browsed bookstores. Am wondering if anyone has favorite nighttime activities, for those of us a little older and looking not for noisy bar scene but for interesting ideas? Also open to quieter music venues!
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
What Are Your Favorite Nighttime Wash. D.C. activities?
- 1 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 9 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 13 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 14 Grand Canyon in March?
- 15 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 16 California Tour Groups?
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 23 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st