We'll be two couples, in our 50's and 60's, in D.C. this weekend. We arrive late afternoon Fri., and we have a baseball game Sat. afternoon. So our main chunks of free time are Fri. night and Sat. night , tho' we also might have a few hrs. Sun. before leaving.
I've been to D.C. before but only recall daytime activities - museums, monuments, etc.; in the evenings just dined out, sometimes heard music, browsed bookstores. Am wondering if anyone has favorite nighttime activities, for those of us a little older and looking not for noisy bar scene but for interesting ideas? Also open to quieter music venues!
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://cleanserenewdenmark.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Diminish the aging signs naturally
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 5 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 6 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 7 Wilmington DE questions
- 8 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 9 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 16 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 17 Hotel advise Chicago
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 22 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 23 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 24 Trip to Cali
- 25 NYC Hotel Decision