We'll be two couples, in our 50's and 60's, in D.C. this weekend. We arrive late afternoon Fri., and we have a baseball game Sat. afternoon. So our main chunks of free time are Fri. night and Sat. night , tho' we also might have a few hrs. Sun. before leaving.
I've been to D.C. before but only recall daytime activities - museums, monuments, etc.; in the evenings just dined out, sometimes heard music, browsed bookstores. Am wondering if anyone has favorite nighttime activities, for those of us a little older and looking not for noisy bar scene but for interesting ideas? Also open to quieter music venues!
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
What Are Your Favorite Nighttime Wash. D.C. activities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 4 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 5 Getting to Key West
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 New Orleans Motel Question
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 20 Happy Hour
- 21 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 22 road trip Houston-NJ
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 25 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking