We'll be two couples, in our 50's and 60's, in D.C. this weekend. We arrive late afternoon Fri., and we have a baseball game Sat. afternoon. So our main chunks of free time are Fri. night and Sat. night , tho' we also might have a few hrs. Sun. before leaving.
I've been to D.C. before but only recall daytime activities - museums, monuments, etc.; in the evenings just dined out, sometimes heard music, browsed bookstores. Am wondering if anyone has favorite nighttime activities, for those of us a little older and looking not for noisy bar scene but for interesting ideas? Also open to quieter music venues!
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
What Are Your Favorite Nighttime Wash. D.C. activities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?