We'll be two couples, in our 50's and 60's, in D.C. this weekend. We arrive late afternoon Fri., and we have a baseball game Sat. afternoon. So our main chunks of free time are Fri. night and Sat. night , tho' we also might have a few hrs. Sun. before leaving.
I've been to D.C. before but only recall daytime activities - museums, monuments, etc.; in the evenings just dined out, sometimes heard music, browsed bookstores. Am wondering if anyone has favorite nighttime activities, for those of us a little older and looking not for noisy bar scene but for interesting ideas? Also open to quieter music venues!
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 2 Alcatrez sold out
- 3 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 4 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 WA to CT
- 7 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 14 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 L.A. and Sequoia
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens