We'll be two couples, in our 50's and 60's, in D.C. this weekend. We arrive late afternoon Fri., and we have a baseball game Sat. afternoon. So our main chunks of free time are Fri. night and Sat. night , tho' we also might have a few hrs. Sun. before leaving.
I've been to D.C. before but only recall daytime activities - museums, monuments, etc.; in the evenings just dined out, sometimes heard music, browsed bookstores. Am wondering if anyone has favorite nighttime activities, for those of us a little older and looking not for noisy bar scene but for interesting ideas? Also open to quieter music venues!
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
What Are Your Favorite Nighttime Wash. D.C. activities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 8 Maui vacation
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!