My 18-year-old daughter will be spending a year in Hawaii for volunteer work with a youth organization, but might have to arrange for her own living accomodation. She needs to be in the general proximity of this address: "3264 Allan Place, Nu'uanu", and I wanted to know if any locals knew of this area. She might end up housing alone and I want to make sure the area is a safe one for a young lady to catch the bus, walk freely, etc. If it's not the safest area, does anyone have any ideas what are the ideal areas for her to live?
What are the safest neighborhoods in Honolulu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 2 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?