My 18-year-old daughter will be spending a year in Hawaii for volunteer work with a youth organization, but might have to arrange for her own living accomodation. She needs to be in the general proximity of this address: "3264 Allan Place, Nu'uanu", and I wanted to know if any locals knew of this area. She might end up housing alone and I want to make sure the area is a safe one for a young lady to catch the bus, walk freely, etc. If it's not the safest area, does anyone have any ideas what are the ideal areas for her to live?
What are the safest neighborhoods in Honolulu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 9 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 10 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 St. Simon, Georgia
- 14 Looking for Next Destination
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports