My 18-year-old daughter will be spending a year in Hawaii for volunteer work with a youth organization, but might have to arrange for her own living accomodation. She needs to be in the general proximity of this address: "3264 Allan Place, Nu'uanu", and I wanted to know if any locals knew of this area. She might end up housing alone and I want to make sure the area is a safe one for a young lady to catch the bus, walk freely, etc. If it's not the safest area, does anyone have any ideas what are the ideal areas for her to live?
What are the safest neighborhoods in Honolulu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 New York city--best time to visit??
- 9 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 10 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 Maui Luau?
- 13 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 16 California & French Polynesia
- 17 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 18 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Boston area -- nature
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 25 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?