My husband and I are going to Chicago for a long weekend and are wondering where we should go. We only have half a day each day, since we'll be in town for a multi-day wedding. We'd love sites, neighborhood, and lunch restaurant recommendations. Any tips are greatly appreciated! This will be our first time visiting Chicago!
What are the must-see sites of Chicago?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 2 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 3 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 4 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 5 hilton capital
- 6 NBA tickets??
- 7 Boston hotel & transportation
- 8 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 9 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 10 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 Getaway
- 13 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 Theater Historians
- 19 Air Connections on Maui
- 20 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please