My two friends and I are arriving to New York through JFK at 6 am on Friday the 27th, we would love to see New York for a few hours since our flight to paris is until 6pm. What are our options as far as transportation? And places to see in the big apple?
What are the best ways to see New York in a few hours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pub with food in Seattle
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 15 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 16 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?