My two friends and I are arriving to New York through JFK at 6 am on Friday the 27th, we would love to see New York for a few hours since our flight to paris is until 6pm. What are our options as far as transportation? And places to see in the big apple?
What are the best ways to see New York in a few hours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Wine Country Picnic
- 12 Washington DC Metro
- 13 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 14 Road trip through the south
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 Myrtle Beach
- 19 Colorado in the summer!
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Getting around Las Vegas
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone