My two friends and I are arriving to New York through JFK at 6 am on Friday the 27th, we would love to see New York for a few hours since our flight to paris is until 6pm. What are our options as far as transportation? And places to see in the big apple?
What are the best ways to see New York in a few hours?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 pa to az
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??