We'll be travelling to Maui, Big Island, Oahu, and Kauai. We want to bring back gifts for our 22 year daughter (just graduated from college), our parents (age 82), and of course some friends and neighbors (all about 50ish). No junky hawaiian trinkets like hula skirts please. What ideas can you give me that were successful for you?
What are the best gifts to bring back from Hawaii and where can I buy them?
View all United States activity »
- 1 SF Activities
- 2 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 3 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Trip to New Orleans
- 6 Cycling in the Mekong Delta
- 7 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 8 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 9 SmarterVegas Question
- 10 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 14 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 San Diego or Hawaii
- 17 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Tampa area and North
- 22 Season greetings
- 23 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 24 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 25 West Coast Road Trip