Planning a visit to Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks in June. Already have reservations in the parks - staying at the Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia. What airport would be best to use when leaving Sequoia and heading back to east coast? Thinking that Fresno may work the best, even though can't get a non-stop back to east coast (Boston) - will end up changing planes in SanFrancisco. However the ride to SF looks to be 5-5 1/2 hours from Sequoia. Sacremento also looks far. (We are going to fly into SanFrancisco and then drive to Yosemite the next day - can non-stop going there. No non-stops available to Sacremento or Fresno.) If we book now, the prices are not significantly different for two cities (arrive SF; depart Fresno). Any thoughts on departing via Fresno after leaving Sequoia?
What airport to depart from Sequoia Nat'l Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Denver in a half day
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 16 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 17 Oahu ideas
- 18 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Best places to move to Florida?
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson