Planning a visit to Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks in June. Already have reservations in the parks - staying at the Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia. What airport would be best to use when leaving Sequoia and heading back to east coast? Thinking that Fresno may work the best, even though can't get a non-stop back to east coast (Boston) - will end up changing planes in SanFrancisco. However the ride to SF looks to be 5-5 1/2 hours from Sequoia. Sacremento also looks far. (We are going to fly into SanFrancisco and then drive to Yosemite the next day - can non-stop going there. No non-stops available to Sacremento or Fresno.) If we book now, the prices are not significantly different for two cities (arrive SF; depart Fresno). Any thoughts on departing via Fresno after leaving Sequoia?
What airport to depart from Sequoia Nat'l Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!