We are planning a trip to South Dakato in late May to travel the area. Mostly plan on seeing Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse and other things in the area. However, with the cost of flights from Bham, Al for 2 Adults and 2 Children, it is looking pretty expensive just to get there. Any suggestions on how we might can this accomplished as economically as possible??
What airline to take into South Dakota?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Please help with itinerary
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 replica designer handbags
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Cape Cod in early April