I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 2 Denver to Yellowstone
- 3 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 4 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 5 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 6 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 7 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 8 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 9 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 10 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 October New England Honeymoon??
- 13 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 14 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 19 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 20 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 21 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 22 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 25 Zion National Park