I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
- 1 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 13 Retiring in Colorado
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 19 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 20 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 21 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Denver 1 day in denver
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!