I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 3 Restaurants in Mesa
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 a short trip to san francisco
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 9 I95
- 10 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 11 Pt Everglades to fll
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 17 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?