I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for R&R?
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM