I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VOODOO,LOVE SPELL IN ALABAMA[+27787575234]IN ALABAMA
- 2 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 3 10 days vacation in California
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 10 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 11 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 20 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 23 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 24 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 25 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska