I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 5 Carlsbad Caverns
- 6 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 7 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 10 Napa Valley Weekend
- 11 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 12 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 50th Anniversary Trip
- 15 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 18 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 19 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 24 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 25 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion