I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 3 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 4 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 12 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 13 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 14 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 18 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 19 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 20 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 21 National Parks?
- 22 Marcola?
- 23 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC