I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 2 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 3 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 4 1st trip to Colorado
- 5 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 8 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 9 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 10 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 11 Orlando - condoleances
- 12 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 13 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 14 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 15 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 16 road trip during husbands bday
- 17 Trip Starting from New York
- 18 A day in Boston
- 19 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 23 Niagara Falls.
- 24 A June trip to Kauai
- 25 How to search for condo rental in Oahu