I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 2 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 San Antonio Hotels
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 14 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 17 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 25 layover