I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 5 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 6 Drive along the Columbia River
- 7 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 8 Wine Country Picnic
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 Boston/Fenway park
- 14 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC