I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 SFO black friday traffic
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 10 California & French Polynesia
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 16 Dining in Manhattan
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA