I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Long Island Advice
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 15 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Boston suggestions
- 20 California
- 21 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!