I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 4 First Time to California
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 20 California RV baby and child seats
- 21 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 22 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 23 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 24 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 25 car rentals in San Diego