Me and my boyfriend are going to Maui for the first time(in November). We will be staying in the Kaanapali area for a few days before heading over to Wailea.
Deciding between The Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, and Mahana.
1. Which property has the smallest/largest/nicest pool?
2. Been reading that the Mahana and Whaler have basically no grounds to speak of. Is this true in your opinion? Which of the 3 properties has the nicest grounds?
3. Which unit is on the best part of the beach?
4. I know that both The Whaler and Kaanapali Villas offer oceanview rooms. Whose ocean views are better? I don't want to get there and find out that the oceanview room I booked is actually a PARTIAL ov. (I left The Mahana out of this one cause I know they are all oceanfront)
Any additional info on the Villas would be great. This is the property we are leaning towards.
I know it's a lot of questions. Believe me, we really appreciate your input. We have found this board to be an invaluable source of information for Maui.
Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, or Aston Mahana?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 12 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 13 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 17 NW Houston restaurant help
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 19 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 20 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 21 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 22 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 23 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 24 charleston during Christmas Week
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach