Me and my boyfriend are going to Maui for the first time(in November). We will be staying in the Kaanapali area for a few days before heading over to Wailea.
Deciding between The Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, and Mahana.
1. Which property has the smallest/largest/nicest pool?
2. Been reading that the Mahana and Whaler have basically no grounds to speak of. Is this true in your opinion? Which of the 3 properties has the nicest grounds?
3. Which unit is on the best part of the beach?
4. I know that both The Whaler and Kaanapali Villas offer oceanview rooms. Whose ocean views are better? I don't want to get there and find out that the oceanview room I booked is actually a PARTIAL ov. (I left The Mahana out of this one cause I know they are all oceanfront)
Any additional info on the Villas would be great. This is the property we are leaning towards.
I know it's a lot of questions. Believe me, we really appreciate your input. We have found this board to be an invaluable source of information for Maui.
Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, or Aston Mahana?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san diego or nearby area
- 2 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 6 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Moving to CT
- 9 LA for a day and a half
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 Texas
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 19 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 20 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 21 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA