Me and my boyfriend are going to Maui for the first time(in November). We will be staying in the Kaanapali area for a few days before heading over to Wailea.
Deciding between The Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, and Mahana.
1. Which property has the smallest/largest/nicest pool?
2. Been reading that the Mahana and Whaler have basically no grounds to speak of. Is this true in your opinion? Which of the 3 properties has the nicest grounds?
3. Which unit is on the best part of the beach?
4. I know that both The Whaler and Kaanapali Villas offer oceanview rooms. Whose ocean views are better? I don't want to get there and find out that the oceanview room I booked is actually a PARTIAL ov. (I left The Mahana out of this one cause I know they are all oceanfront)
Any additional info on the Villas would be great. This is the property we are leaning towards.
I know it's a lot of questions. Believe me, we really appreciate your input. We have found this board to be an invaluable source of information for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 3 Royal Kahana Maui
- 4 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 5 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Mystic CT
- 9 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 10 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 11 Keep checking those car rental rates
- 12 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 13 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 14 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 15 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 16 September Travel
- 17 Parking in Boston
- 18 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 19 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 20 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 21 Road trip out west
- 22 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 23 Lake Chelan
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 1st trip to Colorado