Me and my boyfriend are going to Maui for the first time(in November). We will be staying in the Kaanapali area for a few days before heading over to Wailea.
Deciding between The Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, and Mahana.
1. Which property has the smallest/largest/nicest pool?
2. Been reading that the Mahana and Whaler have basically no grounds to speak of. Is this true in your opinion? Which of the 3 properties has the nicest grounds?
3. Which unit is on the best part of the beach?
4. I know that both The Whaler and Kaanapali Villas offer oceanview rooms. Whose ocean views are better? I don't want to get there and find out that the oceanview room I booked is actually a PARTIAL ov. (I left The Mahana out of this one cause I know they are all oceanfront)
Any additional info on the Villas would be great. This is the property we are leaning towards.
I know it's a lot of questions. Believe me, we really appreciate your input. We have found this board to be an invaluable source of information for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/right-pick-supplement/
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 16 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 17 Quick road trip
- 18 What to request?
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 More problems for Big Sur