Me and my boyfriend are going to Maui for the first time(in November). We will be staying in the Kaanapali area for a few days before heading over to Wailea.
Deciding between The Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, and Mahana.
1. Which property has the smallest/largest/nicest pool?
2. Been reading that the Mahana and Whaler have basically no grounds to speak of. Is this true in your opinion? Which of the 3 properties has the nicest grounds?
3. Which unit is on the best part of the beach?
4. I know that both The Whaler and Kaanapali Villas offer oceanview rooms. Whose ocean views are better? I don't want to get there and find out that the oceanview room I booked is actually a PARTIAL ov. (I left The Mahana out of this one cause I know they are all oceanfront)
Any additional info on the Villas would be great. This is the property we are leaning towards.
I know it's a lot of questions. Believe me, we really appreciate your input. We have found this board to be an invaluable source of information for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 7 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 10 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 16 Day trips from Boston
- 17 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 18 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 22 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 25 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?