Me and my boyfriend are going to Maui for the first time(in November). We will be staying in the Kaanapali area for a few days before heading over to Wailea.
Deciding between The Whaler, Kaanapali Villas, and Mahana.
1. Which property has the smallest/largest/nicest pool?
2. Been reading that the Mahana and Whaler have basically no grounds to speak of. Is this true in your opinion? Which of the 3 properties has the nicest grounds?
3. Which unit is on the best part of the beach?
4. I know that both The Whaler and Kaanapali Villas offer oceanview rooms. Whose ocean views are better? I don't want to get there and find out that the oceanview room I booked is actually a PARTIAL ov. (I left The Mahana out of this one cause I know they are all oceanfront)
Any additional info on the Villas would be great. This is the property we are leaning towards.
I know it's a lot of questions. Believe me, we really appreciate your input. We have found this board to be an invaluable source of information for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Hummus & Mediterranean Food Seattle,Portland,Spokane & Washington
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 7 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 8 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 9 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 10 5 Days near Denver
- 11 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 12 Sonoma alley in May
- 13 Austin TX restaurants
- 14 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 15 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 18 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 19 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 20 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 21 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 22 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 23 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 24 Boston / VT August
- 25 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island