What are my chances of seeing whales in early March in San Diego and is there any real difference in the different trip providers? I can get a discount on Groupon with San Diego Whale Watch which is only $39 for 2 people. I've heard great things about Yacht America Whale Watch but they are over $80 per person!!
Whale Watching San Diego early March
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 NYC
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 16 hello guys....
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 20 Albuquerque to Denver
- 21 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 22 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip