Want to go Whale watching on the Cape! We will be staying in Falmouth as a base, and understand you can depart from Barnstable and also from Provincetown? I am weighing the drive time to Provincetown verses the boat trip time to see the whales? Does anyone have experience with these trips as to which one would be the best experience? I am also interested in bicycling around the beach areas. Looking for advice about this experience also.
Whale Watching on Cape Cod
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 RIP Judy Rogers
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 12 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 Princeville in January
- 20 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 21 pa to az
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?