Looking for good place to stay in San Juan Islands where we can set up for whale-watching from deck/balcony. I have found one place that seems suitable, but it's booked for our first choice week at end of September. Surely there are other places that don't cost $400/night. Only 2 of us. Don't need 4-star. Thanks!
Whale watching in San Juan Islands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 West Maui Restaurants
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 x mas
- 22 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 23 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 24 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice