Looking for good place to stay in San Juan Islands where we can set up for whale-watching from deck/balcony. I have found one place that seems suitable, but it's booked for our first choice week at end of September. Surely there are other places that don't cost $400/night. Only 2 of us. Don't need 4-star. Thanks!
Whale watching in San Juan Islands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM