Hi! My husband and I are planning a 4 day trip at the end of June to Maine with the majority of our time being spent in Bar Harbor. Can anyone recommend any good whale watching tours to go on in Bar Harbor? Appreciate the help!!
Whale Watching in Maine
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 6 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 9 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 13 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 19 Key West at Christmas time
- 20 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 24 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 25 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?