My husband and I are headed to Acadia on Sunday, Sept. 29th, for a week. Does anyone know whether this is a good time of year for whale watching? I am completely unfamiliar with their habits and don't know if anytime is a good time or if there are certain times of year that are better than others. We are very interested in it, but want to make sure it's worth it. Thank you!
Whale Watching - Acadia National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 23 Maui vacation
- 24 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 25 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants