We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 Timeshare Nightmares
- 3 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 4 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 USA trip
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki