We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 2 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 6 Las Vegas in March
- 7 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Clearwater visit.
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 14 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 hotels near Denali
- 17 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18