We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
- 1 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 8 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 D.C. in a day
- 14 Door County
- 15 10 Days in Maine
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 22 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)