We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 6 las vegas cabana reservations
- 7 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 11 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 12 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 new york subway help please
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 18 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 19 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 20 Moving out of states from Florida
- 21 Atlanta to LA
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla