We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Middle America in October
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 New York City Christmas Trip
- 7 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 8 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 9 visit to HIghLine
- 10 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 11 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 14 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 15 Colorado Skiing
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 18 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 21 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 22 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 23 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 24 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 25 Yellowstone in the winter?