We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 2 Las Vegas must sees
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 5 adams morgan - safety
- 6 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 7 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 9 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 10 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley