We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 17 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Must Eats
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 22 Florida St George's Island
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas