We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 Arches National Park in a day
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Broadway this week
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Union Square area restaurant
- 14 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 15 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 16 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Washington DC in Spring?
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 22 Weekend in NYC
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!