We're returning to Maui for the 6th time to spend a big family Christmas with four other families and looking so forward to it. We will be there until mid January and since this is the earliest we've ever gone, were wondering whether the whales will be there by then? We're usually visiting there in Feb/March and two years ago, it was unbelievable....were sitting at Fred's having breakfast and we saw a whale very close to the swimming area right across the road, awesome!!
Whale Season in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 4 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 5 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 6 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 7 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Transportation help in Philly
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?