I am debating between these two resorts for a stay in mid-January. Although I prefer the Wailea location and the Wailea Elua looks very nice, I am travelling with a toddler and it does not appear that the pools at the Wailea Elua are particularly kid friendly whereas the new Westin Villas appear to have a nice kids pool and looks very nice. I would not be terribly concerned about the pool if I knew the beach at the Wailea Elua would be o.k. for a toddler. Does anyone have past experience with the beach conditions at this time of year in Wailea versus Ka'anapali? How about any suggestions about either of these two resorts. I understand that Phase 2 at the Westin is under constructions. Is there still a lot of noise? Thanks very much in advance.
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas or Wailea Elua?
- 1 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 2 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 3 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 6 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 9 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 10 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 11 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 25 Memphis Tours