My husband and I and two children (will be aged 10 and 15 when we travel next year) are planning a 21 night trip for our 20th wedding anniversary. This is all very new to us and we have what we think is a good idea for our itinery but i would really value some opinions from experinced travellers about how realistic is and if we are missing something amazing that we really should do. The plan is:
Day 1 - Fly to LA
Day 2 Drive to Grand Canyon - spend 3 nights in Grand Canyon
Day 5 - Drive to Zion Park - spend 2 nights
Day 7 - Drive to Las Vegas - Spend 2 nights
Day 9 - Drive to Yosemite (via Death Valley) - 4 nights in Yosemite (maybe 5)
Day 13 - Drive to San Fransisco - 2 nights in San Fransisco
Day 15 - 21 - Coastal drive and more relaxed week exploring beaches to return to LA and probably spend a day or so exploring LA before flight home.
I would really value any opinions on this itineray. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://carding-market.com/ Sell Dumps track 1&2 Sell cvv2 fullz info
- 2 From Newark to Manhattan
- 3 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 6 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 10 Monument Valley
- 11 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 12 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 13 driving RT 66
- 14 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 North California/South Oregon
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 Hotels Houston
- 19 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 23 Long Weekend in Denver
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?