My husband and I and two children (will be aged 10 and 15 when we travel next year) are planning a 21 night trip for our 20th wedding anniversary. This is all very new to us and we have what we think is a good idea for our itinery but i would really value some opinions from experinced travellers about how realistic is and if we are missing something amazing that we really should do. The plan is:
Day 1 - Fly to LA
Day 2 Drive to Grand Canyon - spend 3 nights in Grand Canyon
Day 5 - Drive to Zion Park - spend 2 nights
Day 7 - Drive to Las Vegas - Spend 2 nights
Day 9 - Drive to Yosemite (via Death Valley) - 4 nights in Yosemite (maybe 5)
Day 13 - Drive to San Fransisco - 2 nights in San Fransisco
Day 15 - 21 - Coastal drive and more relaxed week exploring beaches to return to LA and probably spend a day or so exploring LA before flight home.
I would really value any opinions on this itineray. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/mengenix-alpha-rampage/
- 2 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 +1(800) 984-7414 Delta Airlines First Class
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 +1(800) 984-7414 Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number
- 8 Employee Opinion Survey
- 9 Denver to Yellowstone
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 12 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 13 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 14 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 19 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 20 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 21 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 22 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 25 Zion National Park