My husband and I and two children (will be aged 10 and 15 when we travel next year) are planning a 21 night trip for our 20th wedding anniversary. This is all very new to us and we have what we think is a good idea for our itinery but i would really value some opinions from experinced travellers about how realistic is and if we are missing something amazing that we really should do. The plan is:
Day 1 - Fly to LA
Day 2 Drive to Grand Canyon - spend 3 nights in Grand Canyon
Day 5 - Drive to Zion Park - spend 2 nights
Day 7 - Drive to Las Vegas - Spend 2 nights
Day 9 - Drive to Yosemite (via Death Valley) - 4 nights in Yosemite (maybe 5)
Day 13 - Drive to San Fransisco - 2 nights in San Fransisco
Day 15 - 21 - Coastal drive and more relaxed week exploring beaches to return to LA and probably spend a day or so exploring LA before flight home.
I would really value any opinions on this itineray. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 2 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 3 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 4 http://newsupplements2017.com/t6-black/
- 5 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 6 specifically focus on the three main causes of aging.
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 13 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 17 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 I95
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s