My husband and I and two children (will be aged 10 and 15 when we travel next year) are planning a 21 night trip for our 20th wedding anniversary. This is all very new to us and we have what we think is a good idea for our itinery but i would really value some opinions from experinced travellers about how realistic is and if we are missing something amazing that we really should do. The plan is:
Day 1 - Fly to LA
Day 2 Drive to Grand Canyon - spend 3 nights in Grand Canyon
Day 5 - Drive to Zion Park - spend 2 nights
Day 7 - Drive to Las Vegas - Spend 2 nights
Day 9 - Drive to Yosemite (via Death Valley) - 4 nights in Yosemite (maybe 5)
Day 13 - Drive to San Fransisco - 2 nights in San Fransisco
Day 15 - 21 - Coastal drive and more relaxed week exploring beaches to return to LA and probably spend a day or so exploring LA before flight home.
I would really value any opinions on this itineray. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 How much cash do you travel with?
- 3 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 sugestions
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 16 Quick road trip
- 17 What to request?
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 22 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Great Falls or Helena?