We'd like to spend 7 days in the Western United States next summer with our 3 kids - ages 4,11 & 12. Since we've never been out West what area would an experienced traveler recommend that would be scenic, educational and FUN. We don't have to cover a huge amount of territory but would like to see some of the better known "tourist" sites and also visit a National Park or two. (Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado?) I'm overwhelmed with information and would welcome any recommendations so I can narrow down our planning. Thank you!
Western U.S. Car Trip with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 14 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Denver in a half day
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 19 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help