My wife and sister-in-law are planning a ten day road trip to see some of the western parks. We would like to fly into Las Vegas and end there as well with the last night or two staying in Vegas before flying home. We are in our late fifties and early sixties so extensive walking/hiking is not in the plans. Definitely want to see the Grand Canyon and any other places you all would suggest. Looking to go in late September. Thanks
Western parks road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 3 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 9 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 14 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 15 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 20 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Mesa Verde