My wife and sister-in-law are planning a ten day road trip to see some of the western parks. We would like to fly into Las Vegas and end there as well with the last night or two staying in Vegas before flying home. We are in our late fifties and early sixties so extensive walking/hiking is not in the plans. Definitely want to see the Grand Canyon and any other places you all would suggest. Looking to go in late September. Thanks
Western parks road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 14 Philadelphia
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance