Planning a trip to the far reaches of our fine state, just about the only part I seemed to have missed since I have lived here & am seeking must sees, recommendations, etc. We'll find a secluded place to stay on vrbo but restaurants, entertainment ideas, etc. are welcomed. The trip will be somewhere between 5-7 days & be in the April-June timeframe. Outdoor activities encouraged, esp. good hiking spots. Thx !
Western NC - Murphy, Andrews, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 7 Seattle: Something Different?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?