Planning a trip to the far reaches of our fine state, just about the only part I seemed to have missed since I have lived here & am seeking must sees, recommendations, etc. We'll find a secluded place to stay on vrbo but restaurants, entertainment ideas, etc. are welcomed. The trip will be somewhere between 5-7 days & be in the April-June timeframe. Outdoor activities encouraged, esp. good hiking spots. Thx !
Western NC - Murphy, Andrews, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 David Cameron wants English MP
- 2 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 3 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 4 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 5 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 6 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 7 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 8 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 9 Oregon Road Trip
- 10 Getaway
- 11 Refining my California Itinerary
- 12 What's new on Maui?
- 13 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 18 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 19 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 22 Christmas in TX
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 25 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??