I am trying to find a location in western Michigan to vacation with a group of 12. We would like a house that could sleep all of us preferably near Lake Michigan, but also near a town that we could go to and walk around, shop, dine, etc. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT COMCAST CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O COMCAST Reset Password
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 5 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 6 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 7 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 10 Great Falls or Helena?
- 11 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 12 What to request?
- 13 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 14 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 15 What to see in Portland
- 16 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 More problems for Big Sur
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 24 Rules of the NY Subway
- 25 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?