I am trying to find a location in western Michigan to vacation with a group of 12. We would like a house that could sleep all of us preferably near Lake Michigan, but also near a town that we could go to and walk around, shop, dine, etc. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 2 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 9 I95
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 Rafting the Colorado
- 12 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 18 Florida vacation
- 19 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 20 Trip to USA in July
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?