I am trying to find a location in western Michigan to vacation with a group of 12. We would like a house that could sleep all of us preferably near Lake Michigan, but also near a town that we could go to and walk around, shop, dine, etc. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 2 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 3 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 4 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 5 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 6 Across country drive
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 9 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 10 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 11 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 12 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 13 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 14 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 15 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 16 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 17 St Louis
- 18 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 19 Nashville restaurants
- 20 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 21 Yosemite Hike
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 24 Restaurants in DC
- 25 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging