I am trying to find a location in western Michigan to vacation with a group of 12. We would like a house that could sleep all of us preferably near Lake Michigan, but also near a town that we could go to and walk around, shop, dine, etc. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 BELLSOUTH@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 4 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 5 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 8 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 9 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 12 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 18 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 21 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 22 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 23 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 24 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017