I am trying to find a location in western Michigan to vacation with a group of 12. We would like a house that could sleep all of us preferably near Lake Michigan, but also near a town that we could go to and walk around, shop, dine, etc. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 6 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 7 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 8 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 10 International transferring planes at CDG
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 22 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 Charleston - how long to stay?