I am trying to find a location in western Michigan to vacation with a group of 12. We would like a house that could sleep all of us preferably near Lake Michigan, but also near a town that we could go to and walk around, shop, dine, etc. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 3 Sufficient Sleep: Many people sleep late
- 4 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 5 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 6 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 7 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 13 Are you searching used car site?
- 14 Great OR beach house locations?
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 24 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 25 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?