Has anyone traveled from West Yellowstone south on 20 then on 32, 33 to Jackson and GTNP? Is it pretty? How long a drive is it? We are staying in Jackson after WY and want to go in this way so we are not doing so much backtracking. We will be headed north to Gardiner after staying in Jackson. It's just the two of us empty nesters taking a vacation after our daughter's wedding. We leave next week.
West Yellowstone to Jackson,WY via Idaho 20 and 33
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 National Parks?
- 3 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 4 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 5 Death Valley in November
- 6 Columbus food !
- 7 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 8 Blue ridge parkway
- 9 Minnesota State Fair
- 10 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 11 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Great Beach's
- 14 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 15 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town