Has anyone traveled from West Yellowstone south on 20 then on 32, 33 to Jackson and GTNP? Is it pretty? How long a drive is it? We are staying in Jackson after WY and want to go in this way so we are not doing so much backtracking. We will be headed north to Gardiner after staying in Jackson. It's just the two of us empty nesters taking a vacation after our daughter's wedding. We leave next week.
West Yellowstone to Jackson,WY via Idaho 20 and 33
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Cape Cod in early April
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?