Hi! In a couple weeks I will be travelling from West Virginia to Washington state. I will be doing the trip in the fastest possible way but would still like to see some of the sights that are conveniently located along the way. I will be travelling the I 90 route via Google maps because it is the fastest but I still want to see what I can and am willing to make minor detours! I would LOVE some help from all of you out there. I have currently planned to run through the Badlands of South Dakota, stop at Mt. Rushmore, to see the House on the Rock in Wisconsin, and well, that's pretty much it. I love anything visually stunning and as well as just kind of fun silly stops. I'm an English teacher travelling with a Biology teacher and a 19 year old little brother so anything that can interest any one of us is a win! I appreciate any help!
West Virginia to Washington state
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!