Hi! In a couple weeks I will be travelling from West Virginia to Washington state. I will be doing the trip in the fastest possible way but would still like to see some of the sights that are conveniently located along the way. I will be travelling the I 90 route via Google maps because it is the fastest but I still want to see what I can and am willing to make minor detours! I would LOVE some help from all of you out there. I have currently planned to run through the Badlands of South Dakota, stop at Mt. Rushmore, to see the House on the Rock in Wisconsin, and well, that's pretty much it. I love anything visually stunning and as well as just kind of fun silly stops. I'm an English teacher travelling with a Biology teacher and a 19 year old little brother so anything that can interest any one of us is a win! I appreciate any help!
West Virginia to Washington state
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York