Hi! In a couple weeks I will be travelling from West Virginia to Washington state. I will be doing the trip in the fastest possible way but would still like to see some of the sights that are conveniently located along the way. I will be travelling the I 90 route via Google maps because it is the fastest but I still want to see what I can and am willing to make minor detours! I would LOVE some help from all of you out there. I have currently planned to run through the Badlands of South Dakota, stop at Mt. Rushmore, to see the House on the Rock in Wisconsin, and well, that's pretty much it. I love anything visually stunning and as well as just kind of fun silly stops. I'm an English teacher travelling with a Biology teacher and a 19 year old little brother so anything that can interest any one of us is a win! I appreciate any help!
West Virginia to Washington state
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 NYC taxi vs car service
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 8 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 9 Austin Food Trucks
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 searching for urban master planned community
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Condos near Disney World
- 16 family celebration trip
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Hawaii Group Travel
- 20 New York To Ashville NC
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Fmpden, are you there?
- 24 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 25 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?