Going white water rafting in West Virginia in August. Also going to do a canopy tour / zipline in the New River Gorge area. Have some extra time, we were thinking of either going to Summersville Lake (though don't have a boat, but could rent one), or riding the Tram at Pipestem Resort State Park. Advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Houston during hurricane
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 7 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 8 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 9 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 12 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 13 Maui and Kauai
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 18 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 19 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 Christmas in Colorado
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!