Going white water rafting in West Virginia in August. Also going to do a canopy tour / zipline in the New River Gorge area. Have some extra time, we were thinking of either going to Summersville Lake (though don't have a boat, but could rent one), or riding the Tram at Pipestem Resort State Park. Advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 3 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 7 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 8 Visting a friend during layover
- 9 Chicago restaurants
- 10 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 11 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 12 Newark long term parking
- 13 Road trip advice needed please
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Help plan my trip please
- 17 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 18 florida gulf coast
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 21 Maui, early August
- 22 Going to the sun road open
- 23 Family Trip advice please?!
- 24 Alaska trip itinerary
- 25 Must see places around Burlington, VT