Going white water rafting in West Virginia in August. Also going to do a canopy tour / zipline in the New River Gorge area. Have some extra time, we were thinking of either going to Summersville Lake (though don't have a boat, but could rent one), or riding the Tram at Pipestem Resort State Park. Advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 3 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 7 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Trip to USA in July
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 Beaches in Incline Village
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Key West luxury hotels
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 Florida vacation
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?