Going white water rafting in West Virginia in August. Also going to do a canopy tour / zipline in the New River Gorge area. Have some extra time, we were thinking of either going to Summersville Lake (though don't have a boat, but could rent one), or riding the Tram at Pipestem Resort State Park. Advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 2 Rules of the Subway
- 3 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 Grand Teton Questuons
- 6 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 9 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 10 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 11 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 12 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 13 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 14 Grand American Road Trip!
- 15 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 16 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 17 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 18 Mystic CT
- 19 Alabama trip in Dec
- 20 Las vegas +21
- 21 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 22 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 23 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 24 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October