Going white water rafting in West Virginia in August. Also going to do a canopy tour / zipline in the New River Gorge area. Have some extra time, we were thinking of either going to Summersville Lake (though don't have a boat, but could rent one), or riding the Tram at Pipestem Resort State Park. Advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 3 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 4 The District by Hilton Club
- 5 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 6 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 9 Anniversary destination
- 10 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 11 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 12 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 17 4th of July in Chicago
- 18 Yosemite Hike
- 19 Visiting New York State
- 20 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 24 Colorado Hiking in September
- 25 nashville,tenn