Going white water rafting in West Virginia in August. Also going to do a canopy tour / zipline in the New River Gorge area. Have some extra time, we were thinking of either going to Summersville Lake (though don't have a boat, but could rent one), or riding the Tram at Pipestem Resort State Park. Advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 2 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 3 Arizona PHX car rental
- 4 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 5 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 6 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 7 Dinner in Anchorage
- 8 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 9 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 13 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 14 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 15 Things to do in NYC
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 18 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 19 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 20 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 21 BBQ
- 22 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage
- 23 Niagara Falls to Ithaca
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 Stay in Sonoma, but want to hang in San Francisco.