I am planning a trip to southern Utah next May and was thinking about going through the Grand Tetons either on the way out their or the way home. I'd like to take two different routes to see different areas. I'm wondering if the views on the west side are worthwhile exploring or should I just drive straight down into Utah. Can the mountains be seen on the Idaho side? Thanks for any input.
West Side of Grand Tetons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Alaska railroad?
- 5 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 6 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 7 culpepper
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 NYC Clubs for live music
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 Calgary to Banff
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 24 Our perfect day in Key West
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast