Any recommendations for a pleasant quiet-ish place for three nights while I visit my elderly parents who live in Century Village? Usually stay on Singer Island, but this time want to be closer to help out the folks. Ok to spend up to $225/night.
West Palm Beach hotel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tons of Free Coupons for February
- 2 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 3 California
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 11 Universal Orlando
- 12 Florida or caribbean
- 13 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 19 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 20 New England September
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Active Vacation
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?